orange

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Suprise!


I had the most wonderful surprise a couple of weekends ago. My mom and dad decided to come down for Abbie's birthday party and didn't tell us. I had gone out Saturday morning to do some last minute shopping for Abbie's party. When I was driving back I saw a car in front of my house and wondered who it could be because the party wasn't until the afternoon. Than I saw the license plate and realized it was my parents. I started crying and had a hard time parking the car. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to see them. The kids loved having grandma and grandpa there. Not only did they get to be there for Abbie's party, but they got to go to Riley last soccer game. It was such a fun day for all.

The kids sitting on grandpas lap at Riley's soccer game. They sat on grandma's lap as well, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of that.


Grandma helping out at Abbie's birthday party.

No comments: