orange

Monday, October 25, 2010

Phase 3

During the summer we had fun visiting our family. There are so many wonderful pictures to share that I am putting in slide shows.
For the 4th of July we spent time with the Bott family. It was wonderful spending time with my family and seeing friends. It doesn't feel like the 4th to me unless I am in Malad. I know that it is because it is what I am used to. This 4th of July was a little different because it was so cold. We didn't have any pants. Luckily we had some jackets, but it was still so cold. Regardless of the wind we enjoyed ourselves. We went to the parade and traditional western shot out and than enjoyed lunch with my family. The kids got to go to the farm with grandpa and I got to spend time with my mom and sister Beverly.



After the 4th of July we went to Terry's parent's house and enjoyed time with them. We got to do some fireworks and celebrate Ethan's(our nephew) birthday with him.


Terry and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year. I can't believe that it has been that long. I love my husband more than ever and appreciate his patience and understanding with me. We had the opportunity to leave the kids with Terry's parents for a couple of nights and go the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake City. They have themed rooms you can stay in. We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet suite the first night and the Swiss Family Robinson suite that following night. It was lots of fun. We loved both rooms, but the Romeo and Juliet room was our favorite.

Pictures of us in the Romeo and Juliet Suite

Picture of us in the Swiss Family Robinson suite

No comments: