orange

Monday, October 11, 2010

Haircuts

I took the kids to get their hair cut the other night. I was hesitant to cut Abbie's hair because I knew I wouldn't be able to do all the cute things with her hair anymore. At the same time it, her hair is just to fine for it to be long right now. It kept breaking off when ever I would comb it and it was getting ratty to much. She really doesn't like me playing with her hair anyways. The hair cut turned out way cute. She loves it, and it is a lot easier to comb.
Riley really didn't need a haircut. He just need his bangs trimmed, but we ended up getting it cut anyways. He has pictures coming up and I wanted him to look good. I am pleased with the results. Unfortunately, you can't see how it turned out to well from this picture. It is spiky though and mixes well with those crazy cowlicks he has.

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

Haircut is super cute. I was bit by a ugly goose when I was Abbie age. I will never forget it. But I still like going to feed ducks.

Tina said...

I think Abbie hair cut is really cute and I love Riley's spikes.