orange

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Phase 4

Science Experiments:
Riley found all these fun books at the library about science experiments with little kids. We planned to do at least one experiment a week during the summer, but ended up only doing a couple. Hopefully next summer we can do better.

The traditional volcano experiment. Riley choose this one.

Died flowers. Abbie choose this one. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the finished product.


Hiking:
We went for a fun hike up at Bennington Lake. Than we tried out our fishing poles again. For some reason I didn't get any pictures of us fishing, but I got plenty of us on our hike.

Picture of Riley taking a different trail than the rest of us. Riley has been wanting to go off on his own and explore more often. I know that I need to give him his space and let him, but it is so hard to let go.

Love this picture Terry.

The little girl in this picture is one of my day care kids.



I feel like my house looks messy in almost all of the photos I post. This is proof that it is clean at times. My kids, especially Abbie, love to vacuum.

No comments: