orange

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bullies of the Park

We decided to go to the park last month to feed the ducks and have a pick-nick. The kids loved it and we had a lot of fun. We took our grill with us and cooked steaks. The whole time the kids kept asking to feed the ducks. We told them we needed to eat first. Finally we went to feed the ducks. There were four big swans or ducks there, not quite sure which they were. Anyways, they were the meanest ducks I have ever seen. They chased all the other ducks off, bit us when we weren't feed them, and chased Riley and Abbie. At the very end, they started chasing Abbie. The next thing I knew they had bit her on her bum. Which was showing a little because her pants didn't want to stay up. It was so hard not to laugh. In fact, I am laughing now just thinking of it. I know it was traumatic for Abbie, but it was so funny at the same time. I so wish we had a picture or video of it, but Terry had put the camera away by than. We did get a picture afterward of her crying.



You will notice the big white ducks in practically every picture.
Riley sharing his bread because Abbie ran out. What a good big brother.
Abbie crying because the ducks bit her on the bum. Notice I am smiling, because I am having a hard time not laughing.

No comments: