orange

Monday, November 23, 2009

Dinner Theater

My family has a tradition of making our own movie theaters at home. This is due to the fact that it is so expensive here to go to the real theater. When we got home from church Abbie was talking about wanting to make a theater. Riley was helping me make dinner at the time, and decided he wanted to make it a dinner theater. He got really excited about the whole thing. He made place mates for everyone and put them where we should sit. Than he made a menu for drinks and went around asking everyone what they wanted to drink. He went all out, and it was so fun watching him come up with the idea and than executing it. I am so grateful for the wonderful children I have been blessed with and what great imaginations they have. It makes my life full of fun and excitement.

1 comment:

The Carlsens said...

That sounds like tons of fun! I think we'll start doing that : )