orange

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving.


Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We were able to go to my mom and dad's for Thanksgiving this year. It is the first time in 5 years that we have been able to enjoy Thanksgiving with the whole family. I am so grateful for the beautiful weather we had to drive in. I was worried it would snow and we wouldn't make it over the pass. We had a fun time. My kids enjoyed playing with all the grand kids, making gingerbread houses, and helping grandpa feed the cows at the farm.
We meet up with Terry's parents on Saturday, and had lunch together. Than we went out to see Terry's grandpa's grave. We hadn't been out their since the funeral. Thanks Aaron and Danny for letting your boys come along. Riley loved playing with them.
At the cemetery Abbie made us walk around and read every head stone with her. It was a good thing that it was a small cemetery.




While we were walking around with Abbie, I found this head stone. I am related to the Tingeys'. It will be interesting to see if this is one of my relatives.

No comments: