orange

Friday, November 20, 2009

Homecoming!!!

Terry has been gone all week and gets home today. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been an long week, but we made it. We had our moments of insanity, but mostly all went well. Thanks to all those who put up with my phone calls just so I could hear another adult voice.

Abbie has been praying all week for daddy to come home safely. Riley has been doing his best to be good so dad would bring him a toy. I am exhausted because I don't sleep well while Terry is gone. I will be taking a nice long nap tomorrow.

One good thing about his trip is that most of our Christmas shopping is done. Terry is such a wonderful husband for going to all the stores we don't have in Walla Walla and getting the stuff on our list. Especially while dealing with a head cold.

No comments: