orange

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair Style!

I want your opinion!!!!
I am getting really bored with my hair and want to chop it off. I looked through some hairstyle magazines and came across this hair style that I am considering. I want your help on deciding weather to give it a try or not. I have some reservations because of the layers. Plus, I don't always have time to do my hair, and I am worried it will not look good if I just brush it and go. I really like the style. So what is your opinion, do you think I would look good with this hair cut?

1 comment:

The Carlsens said...

I'm always up for changing hair styles. I think it would look great on you! Not like you can't go back if you don't like it. I love the girl who does my hair. I usually tell her to do whatever as long as it is easy to take care of!