orange

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagges

Okay so I guess I have been tagged a couple of times, so here we go with the first one.

Picture Tagged!
by Janita

1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload 4th picture from 4th folder
3. Post



This is a picture of Terry and Riley feeding bread to a Llama. This was when we went on vacation with Terry's parents the summer of 2005. We were staying in a vacation home in Sequim, Wa. They have a farm near Sequim that is home to retired animals. Some of the animals include bears, Buffalo, elk, etc. Anyways, you can go for a drive around the park and feed some of the animals bread. In some places you drive with the animals right next to your car. We drove right through some buffalo. In these places you are suppose to leave you windows up and not feed the animals. There was this car in front of us who didn't listen to the warning and the animals were swarming all over them. If you ever have the chance to go there, it is a great experience, and Riley loved it. Here is there web page for those who want to know more http://www.olygamefarm.com/

Here is the second tag

1. Things I love about my husband: He is the most giving person I know (he always puts every one's needs ahead of his own), his smile, his eyes, that he is smart, I could keep going with this one so I will stop there.
2. Movies I could watch more than once: Any Jane Austin movie, Calamity Jane with Doris Day in it.
3. TV shows I watch: Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser, Smallville, Samantha Who, Stargate Atlantis, Life and Knight Rider. These are the shows I watch when I get a chance or I am not reading a book.
4. Places I have been: New York City, Washington DC, California, Baltimore, Philadelphia.
5. Places I would like to go: Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Italy
6. People who email me regularly. Michelle, Julie, Beverly
7. Things I look forward to in the next year: Buying a new vehicle, Terry finishing his Bachelors, possibly having a new baby.
8. People I tag: Kristine, Ashley, Tina

1 comment:

The Carlsens said...

I like the show LIFE too! Do have any pictures from Abbie's birthday?