orange

Monday, January 31, 2011

Soon to be 8

We went to a meeting last night for all the kids in our ward who will be turning 8 this year. There are about 15 of them. Riley is so excited to get baptized. At the meeting they had the Cub master talk to the boys about what they will get to do in cub scoots. Riley was so excited I could hardly keep him in his seat. After the meeting was over he found the cub master and asked her question after question. My little boy is growing up. I can't believe how fast his baptism is approaching.

I know that most of you are to far away to make it to his baptism, but know that we would love to have all of you here if possible. Terry and I do understand if you can't make it.

We have set the date for April 9th at 3:00pm.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Congratulations to Riley! If we were closer we would try to make it, but it's a much bigger trip now. I know how excited Kaelin is for her baptism so I'm sure Riley is about 10x as much. Try and get him to write some things/feelings after his baptism to help him remember later.

The Carlsens said...

I finally have my act together. What's your email so I can send you some of the pictures from the snow ball fight on Christmas Eve?!