orange

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bott Family Christmas Party

The Monday following Christmas was my family Christmas Party. It is always fun to spend time with my family, but it never seems like enough time. I am so blessed to have such wonderful brothers and sisters.
My niece Clarissa (correct me if I am wrong) made these cute scarfs for all of her girl cousins. They loved them. Abbie wore hers for most of the night.
My nephew Kyle getting his first cowboys hat from Aunt Beverly. He had the biggest smile on his face.The two love birds.

We had my brother Stephen and his family for Christmas. We got the girls some fleece blankets. They had fun snuggling with them. They looked like they were ready to go to sleep right their.

Grandma opening her present from us. It is a book made from our blog.


Abbie got a hold of the camera and took some pictures of Terry and me.
My brother Roland and his family gave us this fun snowman bowl, and the game Sorry. We had fun playing the game with Grandma Bott at her house.

No comments: