orange

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Phase 1

Okay as promised I am updating my blog. Some of you may wonder why I am going so far back. I am doing this mainly for myself. I plan on making a book of my blog at the end of the year and want to try and post most of the big moments.


So we will begin with the Last Day of Kindergarten. I was able to go to the school on the last day and eat lunch with Riley. I took him a McDonald's happy meal. While I was their Riley insisted that I take a picture of him with all the various teachers that he had.Riley with his Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Rose.


Riley with Mrs. Shaffer. She was one of the Kindergarten paraprofessionals.

Riley with Mrs. Greenwood. She is one of the other Kindergarten teachers. Riley had her as his reading teacher. She loved Riley and every time I saw her she always told me that she has a son named Riley as well. She even gave us a picture of her and Riley and her son Riley.


Riley with his PE teacher.




Riley with Mrs. Butler. She was one the kindergarten paraprofessionals.





Father's Day

We had fun celebrating father's Day. The kids were excited as usually. They love their dad so much. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Whenever I feel bad about asking him to stay with the kids so I can go shopping or exercising he always tells me to not feel bad because he would not want to be doing anything else but spend time with his kids.


The kids could hardly wait to give Terry his present. Riley has been begging to go fishing for a couple of years now but we have never had any gear. So for Father's Day this year we got him a fishing pole. No excuses now!~

No comments: