orange

Monday, November 1, 2010

4 Year Old

On October 18th my lovely little girl turned 4 years old. This year her birthday fell on a Monday. Abbie just happened to be in charge of the lesson for FHE, so she choice to go to the pumpkin patch. Than we went to McDonald's for her birthday dinner. Afterward we came home and had more cake and ice cream and opened her presents from mom and dad. She had quite a weekend full of fun for her birthday.



I love this picture of Terry going down the slide, at the pumpkin patch, with the kids.


Terry and the kids at the bottom of the slide. The extra one is the little girl I watch.





Playing on the boat at the pumpkin patch.




Abbie picking her pumpkin.


Riley picking his pumpkin



Abbie opening her presents. She had been begging for a pair of suede boots for a couple of years, so I finally got her a pair.





Abbie playing with her camera she got for her birthday. We tried to buy her a cheap camera, but it didn't work well. I ended up taking it back and getting her one of those cameras made for little kids. I spent more than I had planned on, but I like it much better and so does she.


Abbie playing her My Little Pony DS game that she bought with the money that Grandma and Grandpa Carlsen sent her.

No comments: