orange

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Legos, Legos, and more Legos!



My son is obsessed with Legos. We have them all over the house. I can't tell you how many times I have asked him not to put his Legos on the sofa, or to clean up his Legos because they are every where. He loves to go onto Lego.com and play games and look at all of the available sets. While he was on Lego.com, he noticed they have new Lego board games. Ever since, that is all he can talk about. He had been making up his own Lego board games and we have been playing them. He likes to take pictures of the games he has invented so he can remember how to put them back together. Here is just a few of the games we have been playing lately.

This is a picture of Riley after they had pictures taken at school. He was sad because I didn't order any. This was the second time they had pictures taken, and since I had already purchased school pictures of him earlier in the school year, I didn't get any this time. Riley was sad, so I took a picture of him at home.


No comments: