orange

Friday, April 24, 2009

WEDDING NEWS!

I am excited to announce the upcoming marriage of my brother Byron. He will be getting married in June, to a woman named Natalie. The last I talked to him the wedding is going to be June 6th. He will be getting an already made family of 4 kids, ranging in ages of 9, 8, 7, and 5. Natalie seems to be a really nice woman and I can't wait to meet her. I have only talked to her on the phone. Terry and I have been keeping tabs of grandchildren on both sides of our families to see who has the most. We have been pretty even throughout the years. This year it looked like Terry's family would pass mine. I am proud to announce that is not the case with the new additions coming.

2 comments:

Janita said...

Congrats to your bro! I thought this post was going to be something about a garden...weeding news... :)

Marilyn said...

Thanks for noticing. You now me I am not very good at spelling. I have now fixed the spelling.