orange

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all. I know I am a little late on posting, but my life has been so hectic the past few weeks. Plus, Terry and I were a bit lazy over the holiday's.
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and hope you did as well.
We got hit by a couple of big snow storms and ended up with about 2 feet of snow. Needless to say we did a lot of snow shoveling over the Christmas holiday's. Now some of you may be saying that 2 feet of snow is not the big of a deal. Which may be true for those who live in Utah, but here they just aren't equipped to take care of that much snow. It usually just snows enough to make a snowman and than turns to rain by the afternoon. We have lived here for almost five years and didn't own a snow shovel. When we got the snow storms we tried to find one but couldn't. All the stores were sold out. It was a good thing that Terry had a couple of weeks off for the holidays and we could just hibernate during that time.
Now we are on the other extreme. It is 62 degrees today. I was outside in a short sleeve shirt.
I wish I had some pictures to show you are 2ft of snow but I didn't get them taken. I did get some taken at the beginning of the snow.
Hear our some pictures of the kids on Christmas


Right before Christmas I had a friend take some pictures of my family. She did an okay job. The picture that turned out the best would have been the perfect family photo had you been able to see Terry better. It looks like we took the picture without him and than pasted him in afterwords. I can't complain though, and I am grateful she was willing to help out.



For my mom and dad's Christmas present, I put together a move of pictures and videos I have taken over the past year. When Riley was watching the movie with me he say a video I had of Abbie playing the piano, and asked where he was. Since I didn't have a video of him playing the piano he insisted I take a video of him playing his guitar. Every time I watch this I have to laugh. Don't ask me what he was thinking. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Bev said...

I like the video of Abbey. She seemed a little surprised to turn around and catch you videoing her.